What's in my ipsy bag? | October 2016
I'm currently just opening my ipsy bag and writing this review, this is my first impression of these five products..
- Lottie London|Perfectly Precise Eyeshadow Brush. Description: Part shadow brush. Part smudger. Pack it on. Dense fibers let you apply powder and cream shadows.Just enough. Picks up the perfect amount of product every time.Pretty made portable. Sized for any makeup bag.My first impression: Looks like your standard eyeshadow brush. Doesn't look like anything special, but the more brushes the merrier!
- Ciaté London|Fierce Flicks Eyeliner.Description: One sweep of this intensely dark shade is all you need to create a chic look. Easy to apply and goes with everything. Exacting standards. Precision felt tip makes drawing thin or winging out simple.It’s not going anywhere, thanks to the long-lasting and budge-proof formula.Keep it smooth. Glides on, even over eye shadows.My first impression: This is the product I'm most excited about. I love eyeliners, and testing out different kinds and brands to figure out what's the best products out there. I can't wait to test this product out to see if it lasts all day, and if the precision felt tip really makes it easier for winging the eyeliner.
- theBalm Cosmetics|Hot Mama Blush. Description: This all-in-one blush and highlighter goes on silky smooth against our skin. Plus we love how the super cute packaging looks like a mini romance novel. Pinky peach hue has us glowing. Just the right amount of shimmer for all occasions Long-lasting formula works on all skin tones.My first impression: Why is this so small? It's a blush? How will a blush brush fit in this tiny little sample? I get it's a sample but come on... Besides that, the color is really gorgeous. I love pinky peach colors and am excited to see if it lasts all day.
- tre'StiQue|Matte Lip Crayon in Belize Bordeaux. Description: Creamy and lightweight formula glides on smoothly and leaves a long-lasting matte finish. Our go-to for a perfect pout. Super cute cap is made to stay put—so the color doesn’t dry out. Won’t emphasize lines or imperfections on lips (like many other crayons do).My first impression: The packaging of this is super adorable. It is a really great sample size, especially compared to the Hot Mama Blush. I thought this product would be more wine color which made me excited, instead it was a bright pinky fuchsia color. I personally don think I'll be using this product just because it's not "my" color. I'm not a huge lipstick person in general, and these bright colors definitely intimidate me, and I don't think they look that awesome on me. The product itself though seems very promising, highly pigmented, and very matte! Something that would look bomb on my fairer blonde skinned gorgeous roommate, just not for me..most likely will gift this baby to her.
- Promise Organic|Nourishing Coconut Milk Face Lotion with Hibiscus.Description: This gentle lotion gives us just the hit we need every day. Conditions skin and transports us to the tropics. Bright and ready. Leaves us looking lustrous. Fountain of youth, discovered. Improves texture and blurs fine lines. Won’t irritate skin. Tested and proven by dermatologists and the team here at ipsy.My opinion: Oh my God. Yes. I can't wait to apply this product to my face. I haven't even used it yet and I'm already obsessed with it. It smells AMAZING. I have very dry skin and I think this will really help me. Fountain of youth, improves texture and fine lines? Sounds a little too good to be true, but I really hope it lives up to its expectations! Even if it doesn't do all that it claims, I'd be happy with this pampering moisturizing facial. Also was curious what this product costs, and it's only $15.00. Yay!Leave a comment and let me know what you got in your ipsy bag this month! Was it the same as mine, or did you get completely different products? More importantly have you used any of my products before and loved it or hated it? LMK!
Links to these products: Lottie Perfectly Precise - Small Eyeshadow Brush Ciaté London|Fierce Flicks Eyeliner. theBalm Cosmetics|Hot Mama Blush tre'StiQue|Matte Lip Crayon in Belize Bordeaux. Promise Organic|Nourishing Coconut Milk Face Lotion with Hibiscus.