Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge Review #beautyblenderdupe
Who needs to buy a $20 beauty blender, when you can get this $6 dupe! Something you definitely need in your makeup routine is some sort of cosmetic sponge. Whether it's the famous beauty blender or one you find out marshals, test some out and see which one is best for you!
My favorite cosmetic sponge is the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge. And the main reason why I love this sponge is because of the shape, it makes applying and blending your liquid products so easy. "The rounded sides of the sponge help blend large areas of the face with a repeated dabbing or stippling motion. The precision tip helps cover blemishes and imperfections, and the flat edge helps contour around the eyes and nose."
I love this makeup applicator so much, it makes my make up blend seamlessly into my skin, looking extremely natural. If you're on the fence on what sponge to purchase, that's also budget friendly, I would 100% recommend this orange sponge of joy. How a makeup sponge works:
- Run your sponge under water (like your faucet!)
- Watch your sponge expand!
- Once your sponge is full in a shape and filled with water, squeeze the excess water out. (I always squeeze it into a towel.)
- Make sure your sponge is damp.
- Once you apply your liquid products, such as foundation and concealer, take the sponge and blend! Do this by repeatedly bouncing the sponge onto your skin where you put product, for a flawless makeup application!
Check out others thoughts on this awesome orange sponge: